Welcome to the Suunto Dive Computer Settlement Website
If you purchased a new Suunto Dive Computer, you Could Get Benefits from a Class Action Settlement.
There is a proposed settlement in a class action lawsuit against Suunto Oy (“Suunto”) concerning certain Suunto Dive Computers. Those included in the settlement have legal rights and options that must be exercised by certain deadlines.
What is the lawsuit about?
A settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit against Defendant Suunto Oy concerning certain Suunto Dive Computers. Those purchasers included in the Settlement have legal rights and options and deadlines by which they must exercise them.
Am I Included in the proposed settlement?
The proposed Settlement provides for a free Inspection, Repair or Replacement Program to determine whether your Dive Computer has a faulty depth pressure sensor and, if it does, repair of your Dive Computer or a free replacement. The Settlement also reimburses qualifying Class Members for certain costs. This settlement does not involve claims of personal injury or wrongful death, retailers or other individuals who purchased a Dive Computer for resale, or individuals who purchased used Dive Computers.
You may file a claim in one of two ways:
1) Fill the INSPECTION, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT PROGRAM CLAIM FORM (IRRP)
Use this IRRP Form if:
(1) you are a Class Member; and
(2) you have a good faith belief that your Dive Computer has a depth pressure sensor failure.
SUBMIT IRRP FORM
2) Fill the REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM CLAIM FORM
Use this Reimbursement Claim Form if:
(1) you are a Class Member;
(2) you believe your Dive Computer had a depth pressure sensor failure;
(3) you discarded your Dive Computer due to a depth pressure sensor failure and you no longer have the Dive Computer; and
(4) you did not receive a free repair or replacement of your Dive Computer, or you purchased a replacement Dive Computer as part of a warranty program at a cost to you.
You may also use this Reimbursement Claim Form if you paid out-of-pocket costs in an attempt to repair your Dive Computer due to a depth pressure sensor failure.
SUBMIT REIMBURSEMENT FORM
After submitting a claim, you may also signup to the PADI Program.
PADI Program Sign-Up